I design clothes because I don’t want women to look all innocent and naïve…I want woman to look stronger…I don’t like women to be taken advantage of…I don’t like men whistling at women in the street. I think they deserve more respect. I like men to keep their distance from women, I like men to be stunned by an entrance. I’ve seen a woman get nearly beaten to death by her husband. I know what misogyny is … I want people to be afraid of the women I dress.
Alexander McQueen (via mashamorevna)
YAY FOR FOLLOWERS!
In thanks for reaching 100 followers (115 now,) I’m doing a giveaway!
I am giving away a one-year Xbox Live Gold Membership! I don’t game online anymore (and I use my Wii now for online stuff.) So one lucky winner will get a Gold membership code sent to them!
Here are the rules!
- One like and one reblog please.
- No giveaway blogs, please.
- You don’t have to be follower but of course it would be appreciated! Followers get an extra entry.
- I will pick the winner using a random number generator.
- Your inbox must be open so I can contact you and I will need an email address to send the code to you.
- If you are a minor, make sure you have your guardians permission to have an Xbox Live Gold Membership.
- Giveaway ends Dec.1!
Thank you guys for your support!
|11pm:||i'll just watch one more episode|
friendly reminder that it’s okay to cry
i don’t care what happened, if a fictional character got hurt, or if an actor died, or if one of your friends made a ‘joke’ that hurt you, or you’re just having a shitty day, or even for no reason at all
it is always okay to cry